Friday, August 14, 2009

Heading home a little faster each day.

As we head further east and towards home, I can feel Chris’s antsy-ness to get home.  It’s like a horse that wants to bolt back to the barn for a feed.

We stopped in at Wyndham the other day and once the vans were set up, we got back in the car and had a look in and around town.  Now mind you, we’ve been doing that in most places we’ve been, but now that the trip is coming to an end, it seems to stand out.  I can feel myself pulling back and Chris just wants to GO.

His reasoning is that we’ll see all this next year when we do the Canning Stock Route.  My reasoning is that we’re not finished and we should enjoy this now, while we ARE here.

So just to let you know, the pictures will be erratic and the blog will be erratic as we make our way home.  (Not to mention that the reception isn’t very good out here and it’s hard to upload anything.)

But, in the meantime, here’s some photos of Wyndham, the Ord River, and  Perry’s Lagoon.  Please enjoy as I strap myself in for the fast lane home.  This ride could be a little bumpy.

No comments: