Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear diary…

Well, I’ve spent the last few days riding my bike in the mornings.  I missed this morning due to an early sales meeting, but I’ll go again tomorrow.

And what’s THIS?!  I’m GAINING weight?  How can this be?!!!!  Nooooo, it’s not supposed to do that.  Well, this is not going to put me off, so I’ll keep pushing it. 

I may have to start a little earlier though, as the last time I went my usual route, it only took me 20 minutes instead of 30.  So tomorrow I’ll try a different route.  I’m working my way out to the Esplanade and when I do I’ll take a photo of the sunrise.

And I even tried Chris’s bike and will never do that again.  Not only was the seat too high, but it has to be the most uncomfortable seat I’ve ever sat on.  The gears worked great, but when I went to get off the bike I lost my balance and nearly fell over.  No, I’ll stick to my “girls” bike with the big cushy seat.

No comments: