Saturday, June 21, 2008

One week to go....

We're almost there! and now as the due date approaches, Chris needs to fill the petrol tanks,..ALL 220 LITRES at $1.70 per litre!!!!! ( are we going to need a bank loan for that?) We'll have to supply food and firewood for the housesitter(s), clean the yard up (just in case someone wants to see it!), tidy around the house, clean windows, groom Tillie (she's starting to matt up and fleas love that) make lists for contacts, a "what to do" list for emergencies, etc etc etc. And of course the last thing I have to do, is go to the movies for Camille's first time.

Chris was supposed to head off to his mate Col's house to help out with his truck, and I WAS going to take Camille today. Just me and her. I've been wanting to see Kung Fu Panda and I thought I might be able to take her. I didn't think anyone else wanted to watch it. But, now, Chris isn't going to Col's house and when I asked Jen if she thought Camille was able to sit and watch a movie for any length of time, I got " I'M taking Camille to the movies to see Kung Fu Panda!" "oh..... then can I come too?" At least she said "sure!" So that's now on the cards for this coming week too! Oh yes, it's going to be a busy week for sure.

And today, I started my weeding of the vegie garden. I pulled my coriander plants out and found some left over green onions under it. The basil is still growing and hasn't been frostbit yet. My snow peas are going great guns, and my zuccini has finished, so that had to go. Even pulled out some grubs for the dogs. Bella and Jack, both love the little witchity grubs. yumm tasty! (eewwh) well, one thing down, a few more to go.

No comments: