Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How much Facebook can a junkie have?

I never thought I'd become a 'Facebook' junkie, but here I am, at all hours of the day checking in to see who might have put something on my profile page.

And now I KNOW, I have too much time on my hands!  I didn't want to go on Facebook originally.  I signed in to see what it was all about.  I even closed it for a month thinking that it really belonged to 'college' kids, before going back on.  And now here I am, sitting; in front of the computer at all hours, playing, checking, sending,... stuff.  And that's JUST IT!  It's STUFF!!!  Non inconsequential STUFF!  But what FUN STUFF it is!!

What a waste of my time!  I can be reading good books, walking, playing with the dogs, studying French, cleaning house,....well, maybe that can wait, ..but it seems to be filling my time in, to the point of being online at ALL hours.  I've almost gotten to a point that I don't want to sleep, just in case someone sends me something.  How desperate am I GETTING?!!!  This is ridiculous.  Even I, know that.

So STOP you say?  Do something ELSE, you say?....OKAY!!!  ....I'm a full grown woman, I have control! I have self discipline! I can find something else to do!!!!..........but just before I do it, let me check in, just in case someone has left me anything!....and I also need to feed Roxy and Sally, my Cyber petz.  And THEN!.. I PROMISE I'll go find something else to do!

No comments: