Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quotas and Christmas.....

Well, I've run my quota for photos this month and missed one.  So here it is,...old man kangaroo.

 

100_8025

Chris ran into him the other day as he was talking a walk along the ridge.  I'm not sure who startled who, but Chris was very impressed by his size, so he took a picture of him. Yesterday we came to the beach where the sun was shining and the sea was blue.  This morning we woke up to cloudy skies and a grey ocean and the rains are on the way. (again)

We've landed in Ballina now, ready to do the Christmas battle.  I call it ' battle'  simply because of the tension you can feel in the air as the moms and dads rush to get those last minute details ready.  Most businesses here will shut shop for a week or two, so there's lots to do before that happens.  It's the last weekend to finalize details and I got caught up in it.  Ah, well, Cet la vie!   Oh! and there's pictures on the right under ''more photos''.   These will be the last ones until the New Year or whenever I can work out what my cut off date is.  To everyone I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: