Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A toast to the new year and to new adventures....

As we finish the year out, we watched the last sunset fall behind the hills of Dorrigo.  We weren't the only ones there either, as two other couples also, watched the sun set on the last day of the year.

100_8215

Life has been very good to us this year.  I can't really complain as we have had the opportunity to travel extensively this year.  From the Simpson desert, up to Cooktown and working our way back down through Queensland and New South Wales.

And while we might have missed out on our trip to the USA this year after watching the dollar fall. This also, was on our 'To Do'  list as well. So for us, it was a 'win win' situation.  I love Australia.  There's a beauty in the ruggedness of this country that I just adore and that's why I wish to share it with you.

I hope that when you reflect back on your year, that you have many good memories that you too, can share.  And as we go forth into the new year of 2009, I wish you all love and happiness.

No comments: