Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE STASH!!!!..........

It's so nice getting surprises, especially when they're like this.  My friend Sharon from the good ol' US of A thought of me this year at Easter time.  Today in the mail, I received this HUGE box.  And you won't believe what was in it!!!

PEEPS!!!!!  Yep! PEEPS!!!!

100_4243

 

And so MUCH!!!  Well, there goes my diet for a while.  Okay, maybe it was ALREADY gone, but I can't knock back a gift from a friend now, can I ?  Well,...like I say to Camille, we need to SHAAARE.  So some have gone to Liz and some will go to Jen and Camille.  Sorry Rob, you miss out.  That's what happens when you live so far away.  Oh,... okay..., I'll save you some for when you get down here next month. 

 

Just LOOK at all the colours!  Ooooh, aaahhh....(smile)  I can't thank you enough Sharon.  This is the best SURPRISE gift. 

This is one of those things from home, that you can't get here in Australia.  Sugar coated marshmallow treats.  Yum.  But the best part of all, was reading the letter that came with the Peeps.  Good to hear from you Sharon. Thanks again.

No comments: